Logo Design & Brand Improvement
Create a recognisable visual identity for your UK business
A well-designed logo and brand is a must for every successful company. Your corporate identity is the visual cornerstone of your services, creating the first impression and allowing customers to get a feel for your business.
Your logo can not only be used in your online presence (website, social media, emails), but also in printed publications such as brochures, letterheads and invoices. A well designed logo on the side of your head office or delivery vehicles can help make your business stand out from you competitors.
A fresh new logo or improvements to your existing brand
Smart Websites provides professional and creative logo design and branding services to give a bespoke, professional look and feel to your company. If your logo needs a brand new design or just a refresh, our designers can work with you to come up with something that perfectly suits your business.
We provide finished logos in various file formats for you to use in other parts of your business, including PDF, PNG, JPEG, SVG, EPS, PSD and more.
How does it work?
We work with you to finalise the perfect logo design
Some UK business owners have a clear idea of what they want for their logo and brand identity, some might not know what they like until they see it in front of them. Our logo design process allows for just the right final result:
- One of our local Media Managers will call or meet with you to gather information about your current brand and what other designs have caught your eye
- Once the order is received, one of our graphic designers will get in touch to talk through some initial ideas, to help narrow down your likes and dislikes
- The designer will then draft up a document with a number of different vector logo designs. The number of options depends on your budget.
- Logo ideas are sent to you for approval, then your feedback is taken into account when fine-tuning your chosen design to get it just right.
- We liaise with you until your final logo is decided on, then we send over high-resolution and printable versions for you to keep
Are you looking for Inspiration?
View some of our previous logo designs....